Several DSHS theatre students became national qualifiers based on their performances at the Texas State Thespian Festival held in Dallas Dec. 1, 2016. Every DSHS student who attended competed in either a National Individual Events category or the Texas Thespians Challenge. Nathan Dahill and Logan Dundon were finalists and national qualifiers with a Superior rating in Duet Acting. Natalie L’Amoreaux was a national qualifier who earned a Superior rating in Monologue, and Brynn Bewer was a national qualifier who received a Superior rating in Scenic Design. Cameron Adkins, Connor Bailey, Abrianne Jones, Logan Dundon, Nathan Dahill and alternates Rob Thomas and Dylan Kunz were members of the fourth-round advancing team in Improvisation Challenge.
- Janice Leigh Barnhart Poe (1924-2019)
- Five file for DSISD trustee election
- Tigers boys basketball finishes third in district
- Lady Tigers defeat Reagan Raiders 10-0
- Dripping Springs soars past Eagles to reach regional quarterfinal
- Tiger swimmers excel at the state meet
- Subdivision notice error leads to confusion in Dripping Springs