No one was injured after a large charter bus ran off of Bendigo Crossing, locally known as the Slime Bridge, spanning the Blanco River on Wayside Drive Monday afternoon. Wimberley fire officials say they were dispatched around 2:20 p.m. for reports of a bus that had its right rear wheels off the bridge. When crews arrived, they discovered no occupants in the bus. The occupants were later found uninjured up the road.
- Police seek Kyle man in child injury case
- Kyle to defer utility payments for federal employees
- Loretta L. Coker Williamson Schadel (1927-2019)
- Westlake overpowers Lehman 81-53
- Bowie sinks Lady Reb hoops 43-35
- George D. Saucedo, Jr.
- Conley to resign as CAMPO board chair
- 25th Reunion of Tiger Champions