Great Big Signs owner Lynn Wilkerson, bottom left and production artist Mario Muñoz renew the color on Texas Pie Company’s cherry pie on top of their restaurant. Great Big Signs originally created the three dimensional sign as well as signage for other businesses such as Milt’s Barbecue and the Kyle Thrift Store.
- Police seek Kyle man in child injury case
- Kyle to defer utility payments for federal employees
- Loretta L. Coker Williamson Schadel (1927-2019)
- Westlake overpowers Lehman 81-53
- Bowie sinks Lady Reb hoops 43-35
- George D. Saucedo, Jr.
- Conley to resign as CAMPO board chair
- 25th Reunion of Tiger Champions