On Oct. 16, the Baylor Scott & White held a ribbon cutting to celebrate the opening of its Austin Southwest Clinic, which will serve Oak Hill and Dripping Springs residents. The 4,200 square-foot clinic provides services including family medicine, on-site X-ray and laboratory services. The Austin Southwest Clinic will help build on the quality medical care the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state is providing in the area through its four medical centers and more than 20 clinics spanning Travis, Hays and Williamson counties. The clinic is located at 9251 W. US Hwy 290 in Austin.
- Austin man arrested in Carpenter Hill vandalism case
- Clean up begins after vandalism at Carpenter Hill
- County seeks suspect in Carpenter Hill vandalism case
- Veteran roster to lead Rebel volleyball in 2018
- New leadership to guide Lehman volleyball in 2018
- Authorities arrest suspected sexual predator
- Howard Ray Bruner (1964-2018)