Law enforcement officials examine the wreckage of a white van involved in a fatal single-car collision that occurred Jan. 4 on the southbound frontage road of Interstate 35 near the intersection of Kyle Parkway. On Jan. 5, officials identified Daniel Adrian Gonzalez, 52, of Austin, as the victim in the wreck. Officials believe Gonzalez, who was driving a white 2006 Mazda MPV, collided with a concrete barrier at the Kyle Parkway intersection at 8:45 p.m. Jan. 4. No other vehicles were involved in the incident.
- Tiger volleyball tops Hays in four
- Austin man arrested in Carpenter Hill vandalism case
- Clean up begins after vandalism at Carpenter Hill
- County seeks suspect in Carpenter Hill vandalism case
- Veteran roster to lead Rebel volleyball in 2018
- New leadership to guide Lehman volleyball in 2018
- Authorities arrest suspected sexual predator