Law enforcement officials examine the wreckage of a white van involved in a fatal single-car collision that occurred Jan. 4 on the southbound frontage road of Interstate 35 near the intersection of Kyle Parkway. On Jan. 5, officials identified Daniel Adrian Gonzalez, 52, of Austin, as the victim in the wreck. Officials believe Gonzalez, who was driving a white 2006 Mazda MPV, collided with a concrete barrier at the Kyle Parkway intersection at 8:45 p.m. Jan. 4. No other vehicles were involved in the incident.
- Police seek Kyle man in child injury case
- Kyle to defer utility payments for federal employees
- Loretta L. Coker Williamson Schadel (1927-2019)
- Westlake overpowers Lehman 81-53
- Bowie sinks Lady Reb hoops 43-35
- George D. Saucedo, Jr.
- Conley to resign as CAMPO board chair
- 25th Reunion of Tiger Champions