The 2018 Texas Mountain Bike State Champions will hold their “kick off the season” meeting Sept. 19, 6 p.m., at the Dripping Springs High lecture hall. Come and learn about the lifelong sport of mountain biking and meet some team members. Racing ages start at 3rd grade and go up to the senior level. This is a family sport and parents are encouraged to ride as well. Practices start Sept. 22 and racing begins Feb. 16. The season’s race schedule can be viewed at https://www.tmbra.org/calendar/tcalendar.htm. The teams host rides for all skill levels. Beginners are welcome.
- Janice Leigh Barnhart Poe (1924-2019)
- Five file for DSISD trustee election
- Tigers boys basketball finishes third in district
- Lady Tigers defeat Reagan Raiders 10-0
- Dripping Springs soars past Eagles to reach regional quarterfinal
- Tiger swimmers excel at the state meet
- Subdivision notice error leads to confusion in Dripping Springs