A construction worker monitors the progress of an excavator as it digs into the ground for utility placement along north Burleson Street in front of historic Kyle City Hall Monday. It has begun – work on the long proposed improvement on Burleson Street is finally underway. Even with recent rains, work crews begin the process of fixing the first part of the Burleson Street improvement from Miller to Lockhart. Work is expected to last on that portion until November.
- Police seek Kyle man in child injury case
- Kyle to defer utility payments for federal employees
- Loretta L. Coker Williamson Schadel (1927-2019)
- Westlake overpowers Lehman 81-53
- Bowie sinks Lady Reb hoops 43-35
- George D. Saucedo, Jr.
- Conley to resign as CAMPO board chair
- 25th Reunion of Tiger Champions