Sept. 28 was a quiet day for drama students at Sycamore Springs Middle School as sixth-, seventh and eighth-grade theatre students participated in Mime Day. They dressed up in mime costumes and makeup and remained silent throughout the school day.
- Police seek Kyle man in child injury case
- Kyle to defer utility payments for federal employees
- Loretta L. Coker Williamson Schadel (1927-2019)
- Westlake overpowers Lehman 81-53
- Bowie sinks Lady Reb hoops 43-35
- George D. Saucedo, Jr.
- Conley to resign as CAMPO board chair
- 25th Reunion of Tiger Champions