The Dripping Springs Community Foundation Board of Directors earlier this month awarded a grant in the amount of $2,000 to The Friends Foundation to help underwrite their Philips Lifeline MediAlert Program, which provides medic alert devices to local seniors for summoning help in an emergency. The check is presented by DSCF Treasurer Judy Carter (right) to Friends Foundation President Kathy Carriker. Information about the Medic Alert program and others can be found at www.thefriendsfoundation.org.
- Janice Leigh Barnhart Poe (1924-2019)
- Five file for DSISD trustee election
- Tigers boys basketball finishes third in district
- Lady Tigers defeat Reagan Raiders 10-0
- Dripping Springs soars past Eagles to reach regional quarterfinal
- Tiger swimmers excel at the state meet
- Subdivision notice error leads to confusion in Dripping Springs