Dahlstrom Middle School eighth grader Lauren Townsend claimed the school’s 2019 Spelling Bee title this week, outdueling 7th-Grader Thomas Heaton over the course of 22 rounds. Others who participated in the spelling bee are Ryan Sheely, Jayden Barnes, Hyrum Barksdale, Breanna Pilney, Daxhiel Perugorria, Natalie Threatt, Geraldine Quintana, Julia Grayson, Rian Ahrens, Brandon Melendez, Hannah Baker, Adam Flores, and Samantha Johnson.
- Janice Leigh Barnhart Poe (1924-2019)
- Five file for DSISD trustee election
- Tigers boys basketball finishes third in district
- Lady Tigers defeat Reagan Raiders 10-0
- Dripping Springs soars past Eagles to reach regional quarterfinal
- Tiger swimmers excel at the state meet
- Subdivision notice error leads to confusion in Dripping Springs