On Jan. 31, St. David’s Healthcare held the ribbon cutting for its new Emergency Center in Buda. The new facility, located along the southbound access road of Interstate 35, serves as an extension of St. David’s South Austin, a Level II trauma center. St. David’s Buda location is open 24 hours a day and is a full-service, free-standing emergency facility. It will feature 12 treatment beds, a CT scanner and advanced testing capabilities.
- Janice Leigh Barnhart Poe (1924-2019)
- Five file for DSISD trustee election
- Tigers boys basketball finishes third in district
- Lady Tigers defeat Reagan Raiders 10-0
- Dripping Springs soars past Eagles to reach regional quarterfinal
- Tiger swimmers excel at the state meet
- Subdivision notice error leads to confusion in Dripping Springs