The outdoor rotunda of Texas’ state capitol extension was a construction zone Jan. 29 as Habitat for Humanity started the process of building a house meant for a Hurricane Harvey survivor. The build encompassed many who passed through the extension, including local lawmakers such as State Rep. Erin Zwiener (D-Driftwood). The home built by Habitat went to a woman who lives in Refugio county, one of the hardest hit areas during Hurricane Harvey. Photo courtesy Habitat for Humanity. State Rep. Erin Zwiener (D-Driftwood) briefly took up a hammer and some nails to help Habitat for Humanity with a project at the outdoor rotunda of the Texas Capitol extension.
- Janice Leigh Barnhart Poe (1924-2019)
- Five file for DSISD trustee election
- Tigers boys basketball finishes third in district
- Lady Tigers defeat Reagan Raiders 10-0
- Dripping Springs soars past Eagles to reach regional quarterfinal
- Tiger swimmers excel at the state meet
- Subdivision notice error leads to confusion in Dripping Springs