Dominant play in nearly every facet helped the Dripping Springs Tiger softball team to a lopsided 20-0 win in three innings over the Lanier Vikings Friday. With the result, Dripping Springs, currently ranked third in the Class 5A state poll, extends its win streak to nine games. Read more on the Tigers’ season thus far online at haysfreepress.com. Right, Dripping Springs pitcher Kyndall Womack rips a pitch toward the plate Friday.
- Well water tests underway after pipeline crew hits Karst feature
- Hays CISD suspends school and district activities
- Four positive cases overnight bring county COVID-19 total to 54.
- Hays County confirmed COVID-19 cases climb to 50
- COVID-19: First case confirmed in Wimberley resident
- No curfew in governor’s latest COVID-19 protocols
- Three more cases bring total confirmed to 45
- Priest pulls off two great escapes
- 42 Hays County COVID-19 cases have now been confirmed