Completing its second year as an elective program at Dripping Springs High School is the Guitar Ensemble, which has grown substantially since it was introduced last year. On May 16 the group held its spring concert in the DSHS Commons, performing “Coming Home,” which was composed by director Charles Cavanaugh. Next year the Guitar Ensemble will begin UIL competition.
- San Marcos woman shot to death; suspect sought
- Buda woman dies in house fire
- Abbott allows retailers, restaurants to reopen May 1
- Permission revoked by County for pipeline to cross under roadways
- Economic relief on its way in Buda
- Well water tests underway after pipeline crew hits Karst feature
- Hays CISD suspends school and district activities
- Criminal justice issues mulled by coordinating committee
- County to join state program for contact tracing
- Survey asks ‘do you or don’t you mask up in public?’
- Woman fatally shot in San Marcos
- Senior Sunset Show at Tiger Stadium
- Commentary on America’s crisis: Still think it’s not right?
- Robin Robert “Rob” Essl (1959-2020)
- Carrol James “Jim” Roach (1939-2020)