- Hays CISD schools and offices have suspended normal operations through Sunday, April 5, 2020.
View the Hays coronavirus webpage for the latest information and resources for parents, students, employees and the community: www.hayscisd.net/coronavirus.
All in-person classes and activities are canceled, and all schools and buildings are closed with the exception of a few essential staff members as identified by principals or supervisors.
- Trial date tentatively set in Dean murder case
- ‘Cite & Divert’ coming to most local law enforcement agencies
- Elective surgeries stopped again amid surge of coronavirus case
- Amazon coming to Buda
- San Marcos woman shot to death; suspect sought
- Buda woman dies in house fire
- Abbott allows retailers, restaurants to reopen May 1
- Permission revoked by County for pipeline to cross under roadways
- Economic relief on its way in Buda
- Well water tests underway after pipeline crew hits Karst feature
- Hays CISD suspends school and district activities
- Rural telephone companies sue PUC for open meetings and rulemaking violations
- State budget cuts are less than expected, but still not in the clear
- Dripping Springs Junior named to All-State choir
- Hays board to decide on bond package Monday
- Two Dripping Springs HS band students advance to All-State
- Kyle tables Comprehensive Plan process until May
- Founders Day Festival cancelled for 2021
- COVID-19 numbers are high, Hays CISD works to roll out vaccines