- Hays CISD schools and offices have suspended normal operations through Sunday, April 5, 2020.
View the Hays coronavirus webpage for the latest information and resources for parents, students, employees and the community: www.hayscisd.net/coronavirus.
All in-person classes and activities are canceled, and all schools and buildings are closed with the exception of a few essential staff members as identified by principals or supervisors.
- Hays CISD suspends school and district activities
- Priest pulls off two great escapes
- 42 Hays County COVID-19 cases have now been confirmed
- Buda closes facilities
- Mathworks offers free curriculum to teachers, parents and students
- Virtual Learning
- Hays CISD bond election moves to November 3
- Dripping Springs grad stars in one-person play in Belgium
- Karate class stays resilient during COVID-19