The city of Kyle has decided to make changes to operations and programming due to the increase in COVID-19 both statewide and countywide effective as of Friday, June 26.
Kyle City Hall will be closed to the public with most services still available via phone at 512-262-1010 and online at cityofkyle.com.
• All public meetings will hold public comment virtually. Sign up for public comment by 12 p.m. on the day of the meeting via the online form (cityofkyle.com/council/citizen-comment-sign) to participate virtually.
• Payments, applications, permits, service requests and more will be available online at the cityofkyle.com and by mail.
• The Kyle Public Library will be available for curbside service and has two computers in the foyer for emergency use by residents. Reserve items online by email.
at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at 512-268-7411 or text at 512-675-2442.
• The Kyle Pool and all summer camps will be closed until further notice.
• Movies on the Square and Market Days have been canceled until further notice.