Buda facilities reopening
On Monday, Sept. 28, the city of Buda will reopen most public facilities. Although the number of COVID-19 cases are declining in Hays County, it is still important to wear a face covering and maintain social distancing to keep the community safe. Phone and online methods of communication are still encouraged. See details online at www.haysfreepress.com.
City Departments can be contacted directly at the numbers below:
• Public Works (512-312-2876)
• Buda Police Department – Non-Emergency (512-393-7896)
• Parks and Recreation (512-523-1081)
• Utility Billing (512-295-8845)
• Municipal Court (512-295-2562)
• Library (512-295-5899)
• Planning, Permitting, and Engineering (512-312-5745)
• Visitor’s Center (512-295-7170)
Wimberley Market Day Saturday Oct. 3
The Wimberley Lions Club is pleased to announce that Wimberley Market Day will once again be held on Saturday, Oct. 3 in Wimberley from 7 a.m.-4 p.m. After several months of postponements due to the COVID-19 virus, the event will be held at the Wimberley Lions Field on FM 2325. Several concession stands and drink stations will be open. Due to Covid restrictions, wearing a mask and social distancing is encouraged.