DRIPPING SPRINGS — The Dripping Springs ISD Board of Trustees, in collaboration with JG Consulting, is in the process of searching for a new superintendent.
DSISD is prioritizing community involvement while conducting the search process. Community members, parents, students and staff are encouraged to participate in the survey to provide input on what they would like to see in the next superintendent.
The DSISD Board of Trustees will conduct the search process, including review and interviewing applicants, in closed sessions of the Board, as permitted by Texas statute (Texas Govt. Code 551.074).
Two virtual community forums will be held on Thursday, Feb. 4, in order for participants to share any comments or questions. Participants have the option to attend the forum at 8 a.m. or 6 p.m. Links to the Zoom webinar link can be found on the district’s website. Recordings will be available following the meeting on YouTube.
Timeline for the superintendent search:
- Feb. 4: Community engagement meetings
- Feb. 22: Summary report, leadership profile review
- March 1-31: Candidate application period
- April 7: First round of interviews
- April 20-21: Second round of interviews
- TBD: Board approves lone finalist