- Monday, Feb. 22 : Both in-person and virtual learning cancelled
- Tuesday, Feb. 23 : Both in-person and virtual learning cancelled
- Wednesday, Feb. 24: Normal school resumes
Normal school means in-person students may return to campus, virtual students will continue to learn online, transportation and child nutrition services will be operational and staff will report to work in-person.
Dahlstrom Middle School has been closed as a precaution due to the detection of a positive case of the UK variant of COVID and the campus had been scheduled to return on Thursday of this week. Based on contact tracing results and CDC quarantine guidelines, the students and staff can safely return a day early. The contact tracing identified one staff member and 43 students who needed to be placed on precautionary quarantine. None have reported symptoms or positive test results; and they are all now cleared from quarantine. By Wednesday, the district will have passed the 14-day window since the last known positive case of the UK variant on campus.
The Hays CISD Board of Trustees meeting originally scheduled for Monday, February 22, 2021, has been postponed a week, until Monday, March 1, 2021.
Dripping Springs ISD
- Monday, Feb. 22 : Campuses remain closed
- Tuesday, Feb. 23 : Remote, asynchronous day
- Wednesday, Feb. 24 : Full return to normal operations
The Dripping Springs ISD Board of Trustees will be meeting on Monday, Feb. 22 at 5 p.m.
San Marcos CISD
San Marcos CISD returned to normal hours and operations on Monday, Feb. 22.